At Norfolk Estate Fencing we pride ourselves on providing a first rate design, manufacture and installation service, with each project individually tailored to your needs and requirements.
As such, the costs for bespoke estate and park fencing can vary greatly depending upon a number of factors, including:
- Steel prices at time of quotation
- Location and quantity of estate fencing required
- Complexity of the park fencing, including corners, bends and curves, including additional extras such as Gates, End Posts, Electrical arms for cattle control, etc, etc.
Therefore, the following prices should be considered a guide only – allowing you to approximate costs before arranging an on-site visit for a full quote.
Customers should also note that VAT is not included in any of the prices given below.
Given the specialist nature of our estate and park fencing services a lead time of between 8 to 10 weeks should be expected before work commences.
Estate Fencing Example Costs
Norfolk Estate Fencing is delighted to supply and install standard height estate fencing (including gates) within a 30 mile radius of Norwich, to the following specifications:
- 1050 mm x 40mm x 8mm flat upright posts, spaced 1000mm apart
- 4 25mm x 6 mm horizontal rails
- 1 20mm solid round bar horizontal top rail
- 1 Coat of matt black paint (We recommend two coats for optimal protection but can either quote for the 2nd coat or supply paint for customers to apply themselves, please check out our FAQ page for further info).
Guide price: £52 to £72 per metre Ex Vat. (N.B. This price assumes that there are no corners or tight curves which would/may incur extra costs).
Miscellaneous Park Fencing price guidelines
- 1750mm Deer Fencing – £65 to £85 per metre.
- Single gate to match at 1000mm from each – £340 Each.
- Single field gates to match from 2000mm to 3600mm – Prices from £540 Each.
- Double gates to match from 2000mm to 3600mm – Prices from £798 Each.
- Gate/Finish posts 90mm Round section with 90mm ball finial to top – £90 Each.
- Gate/Finish posts 60mm Round section with 60mm ball finial to top – £75 Each.
- Set of bent 90 degree simple corner – £48 per set
- Supply only available
Lawn edging price guidelines
- Supplied & Installed.
5mm thick x 100mm or 150mm – Prices from £25 per metre depending on shape (n.b. as with estate fencing corners, angles and curves are subject to extra costs)
Supply Only Available
- Fencing and Edging
For further price information or to arrange an onsite survey call Norfolk Estate Fencing now on 01263 735656 or email us.
1 litre (15 metres) of Black Gloss or Primer Paint, gloves & brush available for sale – £18.00